Our all-inclusive range of Asphalt Pumptrack solutions and services, are delivered through a streamlined process where World Trail manages all aspects of consultation, design and construction. This means you have one company in control of the project, from inception to completion, thus delivering outstanding, innovative recreational spaces of high benefit to stakeholders and communities.
At World Trail we pride ourselves in providing a holistic approach to your pumptrack and youthspace needs, partnering with you to identify and select the most premium locations to deliver the best value for money for your asset portfolio. Utilising our inhouse registered civil engineer, our site survey and data capturing abilities provide the strongest data deliverables for all community consultation needs.
Once your site has been selected and existing infrastructure evaluated for potential integration, the next step is 3D rendering a customised facility design to suit the footprint of your youth-space. Taking onboard community engagement within your design is paramount in providing a facility that the end user demographic will continue to use for years to come.
Our inhouse team of civil engineers, landscape architects and qualified construction and project professionals, enables World Trail to apply pin point accuracy on all facets of engineering design, storm-water drainage, electrical lighting phase services, landscape architectural finishing’s and all civil aspect needs to meet your desired benchmarks. Delivering you a premium design with pinpointed cost and material needs leading into your construction.
Delivering a high-quality product within budget and timing is of utmost importance. That’s why all of our asphalt pump track projects feature detailed project management and construction phase services, provided by our onsite registered civil engineer, qualified project management staff and constructed by our highly skilled team. Health and safety management, inspection test plans and achieving desired soil compaction are our number one priority to deliver you a quality asset.
“Cairns Regional Council partnered with World Trail in the development of a first of its kind asphalt pump track in Fuller Park, Edmonton. World Trail currently undertake all renewal and upgrades to Council’s existing portfolio of BMX tracks and conversations with them on whole of life costs and risk managing led to the suggestion for this type of facility. World Trail’s commitment to achieving the best outcomes for its client (Council) has resulted in a world-class piece of community infrastructure for the people of Edmonton and a model which Council intends to roll out across the region. The genuine savings in maintenance costs coupled with the reduction in risk from user modification and improved functionality are a testament to World Trail’s vision and passion”
Cairns Regional Council
“Gladstone Regional Council engaged World Trail to bring Australia’s largest asphalt pump track to Gladstone city. The world-class track perfectly complements other youth activity facilities within the Memorial Park complex and has proved a hit with the region’s youngsters from the moment it opened. World Trail’s professional delivery of the project, working enthusiastically with Council every step of the way from concept to finished product, has resulted in a fantastic recreational facility, which will serve the Gladstone Region community well for many years to come. Already, the pump track has proved to be a popular attraction for the city, drawing people from outside the region who are keen to see the largest facility of its kind in Australia. Having such a world-class facility is an outstanding boost for the region and the superb quality of the pump track design and construction is testimony to the outstanding service provided by World Trail”
Gladstone Regional Council – Mayor
WHY USE WORLD TRAIL TO BUILD YOUR ASPHALT PUMP TRACK?
- Custom Designed – Each pump track is custom designed to suit the needs of the local community, while utilising the active space made available.
- Low Maintenance – Asphalt pump tracks require less maintenance than traditional pump tracks, which are typically unsealed (i.e. constructed of soil or crushed rock). The useful life of an asphalt pump track is approximately 20 years. No joints in riding surface mean that there are no weak points allowing water ingress.
- Wide Range of User Groups – The smooth asphalt surface allows for usage by skateboard and scooter riders, not just bike riders. This creates higher utilisation than traditional unsealed pump tracks.
- Perfect learning environment for kids – Asphalt pump tracks form the perfect platform for kids to learn the skills required to transition into mountain biking, road cycling, BMX racing and skate park riding.
- Suitable for All Skill Levels – Pump tracks are fun for all abilities – from kids to adults and from novice to professional.
- No Forced Risk – Pump tracks don’t have any hard edges, steep drops or jumps – in other words, no forced risk. Skilled users are capable of generating speed and jumping from roller to roller, but novice users are not generally able to ‘get air’. This makes them a relatively low risk proposition for land managers.
- Supporting Australian business – World Trail is Australian owned and operated and sources all materials used locally.
- Cost effective – More cost effective than skate parks with a comparable footprint.
- Aesthetically attractive – Asphalt pump tracks are works of art. Their highly curved sculptural forms provide an attractive addition to even the most formal landscape setting. With the addition of passive areas for resting and spectating, circulation pathways, trees, vegetation, drainage and outdoor furniture, pump tracks become vibrant, interesting, attractive and functional recreational landscapes for all users.